Privacy Statement Salutlabs Barcelona SL.
This is the privacy statement of Salutlabs Barcelona SL (including it Franchisees), a trade name of Salutlabs Barcelona SL, hereinafter: Salutlabs. Salutlabs holds its main office at Carrer de Perú 186 bis, 08020 Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain, and is registered under number: ESB09839150. This document explains how we treat your personal data. By default, Salutlabs takes the greatest possible care when it comes to handling and processing your personal data.
Obtaining personal data:
When using the services of Salutlabs, you will provide personal data or personal data will be obtained from you on the basis of any agreement. Personal data can be identified as all data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Categories of personal data
Salutlabs processes the following categories of personal data:
Contact and name and address details;
- Passport number;
- Result of the test;
- Phone number;
- Date of birth;
- Medical data (limited to the test result);
- Payment details;
- Address details;
- Email address(es);
- Other personal data provided by you.
Purpose of the processing
The personal data processed by Salutlabs will be used / processed for:
- To contact you to inform you about the services you have purchased and the execution thereof;
- Schedule an appointment / delivery;
- Perform our services;
- Improve our services;
- Make payments;
- Comply with legal obligations;
- Doing marketing and for communication purposes;
- Improve the website by analyzing visitor behavior on the website;
- Sending newsletters;
- Exchange data with third parties in order to perform our services.
Basis for processing
The processing of personal data is only allowed on the basis of the following principles:
- legal obligation;
- performance of the agreement;
- obtained (explicit) consent from the data subjects;
- legitimate interest;
Your medical personal data will only be processed, saved and stored on the basis of your explicit consent, finalizing your booking. Your personal data is processed because this is necessary for the performance of the agreement between you and us. In addition, personal data may be processed for another legitimate interest, such as providing you with information about current events or changes to our services.
Need of processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary to be able to provide our services and the services you have requested. The services offered by HTS cannot be fully performed without processing your personal data. If your explicit permission is required for specific purposes with regard to the personal data, you must give separate permission for this.
Medical personal data is automatically destroyed (and not stored) after a maximum of 336 hours. This includes all test data, including but not limited to: labcodes, test results, passport number, test date, test time.
Salutlabs doesn’t process any automated decision makings.
The personal data processed by Salutlabs is stored in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is necessary on the basis of legislation or regulations, the personal data will be stored longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data is kept no longer than strictly necessary.
Processing by third parties
Salutlabs only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Salutlabs may have a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this. The third parties with whom personal data are shared are:
- Digital Ocean, Hosting Provider
- Sendgrid Inc, Communication Service Provider
- Cloudflare, Hosting Cloud Services Provider
- MessageBird, Communication Service Provider
- Unilabs ES, Medical Services, Spain
- Google / Alphabet, Cloud Service Provider
- Mollie, Payment Service Provider
- Facebook Inc, Advertising / Analytics.
- Sentry.io, Logging and Debugging
- Biofarma, Medical Services
In case, a positive test result has been obtained. The medical service provider could have the obligation to share personal details to government organised institutions.
Security of Personal Information
Salutlabs takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes this into account, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and processing purposes and the varying risks to the rights and freedoms of persons in terms of likelihood and severity, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Younger than 16 years old?
If you are a minor, i.e. younger than 16, you may only consent to the processing of your personal data with the consent of one of your parents or legal guardian. It is then important that your parent (s) or your guardian reads this statement. They can also exercise the rights you have with regard to the personal data you leave with us, such as the right to object to the (further) processing of your personal data or the right to inspect and correct your data.
By using the website or any of its products you agree to the disclaimer. Salutlabs reserves the right to change the content of its website and / or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and / or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Salutlabs does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage caused by or resulting from the use of the website or its services. The use of this website is entirely at the expense and risk of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts and images on the website are protected by copyright and the property of Salutlabs insofar as they do not belong to third parties.
Salutlabs makes use of technical and functional cookies to optimize the website. Cookies are small text files that are sent when you visit a website to make user experiences of visitors more efficient. According to the law, Salutlabs may store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website (functional cookies). Your consent is required for other types of cookies (non-functional cookies).
The cookies that Salutlabs uses can be referred to as functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no consequences for privacy, so that permission does not have to be requested and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load balancing), but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission we place ” tracking cookies ” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of which pages you visit, in order to build a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
Cookies from Google are also placed on the Salutlabs website for the purpose of Google Analytics. This means that Salutlabs cannot link information to a natural person. We do not keep any information about what you do on the internet. Google Analytics may be required to provide access to this data on the basis of applicable laws and regulations. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device with which you view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and you must give permission for the cookie. Failure to do so may result in the website functioning less well, for example. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also cookies from third parties. You can also delete placed cookies. To do this, you must adjust the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can adjust the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using these websites.
Right of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- Right of access; As a data subject, you have the right to obtain information about whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if that is the case, to obtain access to the processing thereof.
- Right to rectification; You have the right to obtain rectification and addition of incorrect data.
- Right to erasure; Without unreasonable delay, a data subject must obtain erasure of personal data concerning him.
- Right to restriction of processing; As a data subject, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data. Please contact Salutlabs for this.
- Right to data portability; A data subject has the right to obtain the personal data concerning him that he has provided to Salutlabs in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and to transfer this data to Salutlabs without being hindered by the controller to whom it was provided.
- Right to object; The data subject has the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her specific situation, at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her, including profiling on the basis of those provisions. Salutlabs will cease processing the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, freedoms and rights of the person concerned that are related to the exercise, establishment or defense of a legal claim.
If you have a complaint about the way in which Salutlabs (or its franchisees) handles your personal data, or if you wish to exercise one of the above rights, you can contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com. To ensure that you wish to exercise a right, Salutlabs requests that you send a copy of your identification. You can black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Salutlabs will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Salutlabs can adjust the privacy statement at any time. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we process already collected data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.